Breaking News

Reload multivitamins debuts for healthy living

In a renewed fight against malnutrition as well as provide Nigerians with their daily vitamins and minerals needs, Pharmacy Plus Ltd, has unveiled a new range of Reload multivitamins.

Registered and certified by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC, Reload is  a multivitamin, multi-mineral and antioxidant in a vegetable and fruit blend product.

According to the Chief Operating Officer, Pharmacy Plus Ltd, Mr. Obi Chukwuemeka,  “Multivitamins are needed to keep the body healthy, to prevent future health problems, supplement one’s diet, particularly when one does not eat right, and to fuel the body with energy and strength.”
Chukwuemeka who spoke at the Media Launch of the product in Lagos said; “Reload contains 24 fruits and vegetables.

Taking one tablet daily would give you all the nutrients you need on a daily basis. Taking it in the morning will keep you ‘Reloaded’ for the entire day.’’

According to him, eating right is a big problem that cuts across both the rich and the poor in the country and the company understands that as human beings grow there is a resultant change in the nutritional requirements. The Reload brand is specially formed to cater for the nutritional needs of everyone irrespective of age and gender.

Speaking, President of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Mr Azubuike Okwor, recommended Reload range of multivitamins to Nigerians.

Okwor  who endorsed the product added that the product was a beautiful inclusion to a market that is fraught with unsafe drugs – a problem that is currently a focus for the society.

In his views, Pharm. Jimi Agbaje, who recounted the role of Reload multivitamin in the diet stated that 70 per cent of Nigerians are living in poverty and obviously do not take a balanced diet while the remaining 30 per cent tend to eat more of one group of nutrients.


Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of vanguard newspapers or any employee thereof.