1. The Kaduna APC Secretariat was demolished on Tuesday, 20th February, 2018
2. The demolition was not politically motivated.
3. The building belongs to Sen. Suleiman Hunkuyi
4. The building was Sen. Suleiman Hunkuyi’s contribution to the party
5. The Kaduna APC Secretariat was demolished by the directives of Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Agency (KAPSUDA).
6. The act was done in order to clear illegal structures, hawking and restoring order across Kaduna.
7. The demolition was carried out under the supervision of armed security personnel and some suspected thugs.
8. Senate condemned the demolition
9. Sen Suleiman Hunkuyi has forgiven Governor El-rufai for the demolition of his building