Oshoala confident of AWC success
2015: Ex-soldiers mobilise for Jonathan
Awgu elders endorse Chime for Senate
Rivers gets N200m from FG to fight Ebola
Kano blast: No arrest so far, says Omeri
Nigeria automotive industry development bill scales through
Baseline is home, I am excited about my next steps – Aramide
Oboli thanks fans, says doing something new a bit scary
Kcee, Harrysong, surprise Nazareth Jesse on birthday
Pregnant woman falls out of ambulance
Appiah exposes Ghanaian can of worms
Samsung to release Note 4 ‘phablet’ on October 17
Ekiti ace musician, Elemure is dead
Man arrested for selling wife for human sacrifice
FG releases list of National Award recipients 2013/2014

Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter, and be the first to get the latest news on Vanguard.
Subscribe
Minister urges Nigerians not to panic over fuel scarcity
The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu, on Thursday in Abuja urged Nigerians not to panic over the current fuel scarcity in the country.
Jonathan accepts PDP’s adoption, says I ‘am really humbled
He said, “Let me really say that the events of yesterday, starting with BoT meeting last night and what has just happened today, with the various motions adopting me as sole candidate of the party has really humbled me.
60% of aircraft operated by Nigerians are on lease – NCAA
The Acting Director-General, Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Mr Benedict Adeyileka, on Thursday said that more than 60 per cent of the aircraft operated by Nigerian airlines were on lease.
Military issues red alert, says terrorists plot to use auto-mechanic, car wash as IEDs’ loading points
Aftermath the heavy defeats inflicted on Boko Haram insurgents in recent weeks, indications have emerged that the group are recruiting auto-mechanic and car wash operators across the country with a view to using their centers as loading bays to plant IEDS’ on vehicles of unsuspecting members of the public to cause havoc.
2015: PDP adopts Jonathan as sole presidential candidate
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as its presidential candidate for the 2015 election.
Ebola: FG approves N200m for Rivers, says Commissioner
The Rivers commissioner for health, Dr Sampson Parker, said on Thursday that the Federal Government had approved N200m for the state to fight Ebola Virus Disease.
Woman seeks dissolution of 8-year old marriage over non-payment of dowry
A 25-year-old trader, Mrs Modinat Alade, on Thursday sought the dissolution of her eight- year old union with her husband, Gbola Alade over non-payment of dowry.
One should not pay to serve one’s country, Corps members react to N4,000 mobilisation
Members of the National Youth Service Corps have reacted to the Corp’s decision to charge prospective members N4,000 for the online processing of call-up letters.
Boko Haram will end soon, says Shettima
Gov. Kashim Shettima of Borno on Thursday expressed optimism that the Nigerian military will soon end the Boko Haram insurgency in the country.
Lagos 2015: Pitan promises to focus on human development
Dr Leke Pitan, Governorship Aspirant on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, has promised to focus on human capital development, if elected as the state governor in 2015.
Bashi Ali title fight: 200 companies turn down sponsorship proposals
No fewer than 200 companies have turned down proposals for the sponsorship of Bash Ali’s “Guinness Book of World Record’’ title fight.
8 family members remanded in prison over murder
An Igbosere Magistrates’ Court in Lagos on Thursday remanded in prison nine people including eight family members over alleged murder of a man on land dispute
Why FIFA GOAL project has not taken off in Anambra – commissioner
Mr Tony Nnacheta, Anambra State Commissioner for Youths and Sports, has revealed why the FIFA GOAL project in the state had not taken off.
End of War? Davido congratulates Wizkid, hails 2face
It seems talented Nigeria young superstars Wizkid and Davido are ready to bury their differences and move on in life.
The duo have been on collision, hitting out at each other on the social media with their respective fans spreading the hatred.
No going back on Computer Based Test —JAMB
The Registrar/Chief Executive of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Professor Dibu Ojerinde, has said there is no going back on the use of Computer Based Test, CBT, by JAMB’s candidates with effect from next year.

Subscribe to our E-EDITIONS
Subscribe to our digital e-editions here, and enjoy access to the exact replica of Vanguard Newspapers publications.
Subscribe