Brain tumour: Musician appeals for N6m for surgery

on   /   in News 3:15 pm   /   Comments

Mr Ronald Onguntubor, has called on kind hearted Nigerians to assist his musician son suffering from brain tumour with N6 million to foot his medical bills.

Onguntubor, the father of the Port Harcourt-based musician, Mr Pere Onguntubor, made the appeal in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Port Harcourt on Friday.

He said that the son, 20, popularly known as J.CIN, was diagnosed of brain tumour in 2013.

Onguntubor, an estate agent, said that the N6 million would be used for brain surgery in an Indian hospital.

He said that J.CIN had been taken to many hospitals in Port Harcourt and was later referred to the Military Hospital in the city where he was confirmed to have brain tumour after a brain scan.

“I do not have N6 million for the surgery, hence I’m appealing to fellow good Nigerians to come to his rescue with anything.

“Our best bet is to fly him to India as advised by the doctor who carried out the scan for safe operation.

“J.CIN has produced musical works for so many popular musicians in Nigeria and if rescued, he will bring glory and joy to many upcoming artistes in the South/South and the nation as a whole.

“The young man took ill in August 2013 and is still lying on bed till date with loss of memory, sight and hearing coupled with bed-wetting.

“The young man’s life is at stake; please I need your help and do not allow me to watch my son die,” Onguntubor said.

Onguntubor gave his mobile phone numbers as 08091663620, 08065062909 and 08063370635 for any assistance from concerned and kind hearted Nigerians. (NAN)

 

    Print       Email