‘We heard Dapchi schoolgirls crying as Boko Haram trucks sped off’
Joint Nigerian- Cameroon troops kill 35 Boko Haram terrorists in combined Operations
The return of Boko Haram: Like Chibok, like Dapchi
Dapchi schoolgirls: Boko Haram on mission to embarrass Buhari’s govt – Lai Mohammed
Boko Haram hits Chad, Cameroon, kills 7
Breaking: Parents evacuate students over Boko Haram attack
Boko Haram attacks girls’ school in Yobe
Court frees 475 Boko Haram suspects, okays their rehabilitation
22 die as multiple suicide bomb hit Konduga fish market in Brono
Breaking: Many killed in Boko Haram suicide bomb blast in Borno
DHQ completes re-orientation of 95 repentant Boko Haram combatants
NAF launches Operation ‘RUWAN WUTA IV’ against Boko Haram insurgents
Boko Haram suspects finally get their day in court
BMSG hails Buhari over freed Boko Haram hostages
Sambisa Forest has become too hot for Boko Haram, says Lai Mohammed
Boko Haram members thinning out – Buhari
10 women freed by Boko Haram not police personnel – Police

Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter, and be the first to get the latest news on Vanguard.
Subscribe
FG resumes prosecution of Boko Haram suspects
The Attorney-General of the Federation, AGF, and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, has ordered the resumption of prosecution of suspected Boko Haram insurgents detained in various locations of the country.
Troops crush fleeing Boko Haram terrorists in Yobe
As a result of the ongoing clearance operations through Operation DEEP PUNCH II in Operation Lafiya Dole, some desperate Boko Haram terrorists attempting to escape the theatre through one of the formidable blocking positions in Goniri, Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State, had been severely dealt with on Friday 9th February 2018.
How UNIMAD lectures, 10 policewomen were released by Boko Haram
Jihadist group Boko Haram has released 13 hostages, including a group of oil explorers and policewomen, that it held captive for more than half a year, the Nigerian presidency said on Saturday.
How many times shall we defeat Boko Haram?
Boko Haram’s murderous orgies intensified in tune with the massive onslaught against them when President Buhari assumed power in 2015. But in December 2015, Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, ruffled feathers when he announced the “technical defeat” of Boko Haram.
Boko Haram: 8.5m people need live-saving support in North-East – UN
The United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UN-OCHA) says over 8.5 million persons need life-saving support due to humanitarian crisis caused by the Boko Haram insurgency in the North-East.

Subscribe to our E-EDITIONS
Subscribe to our digital e-editions here, and enjoy access to the exact replica of Vanguard Newspapers publications.
Subscribe