IN COLLABORATION WITH
We are here to assist you in accomplishing your dream of becoming a Physician.
- Must have completed the application and enrollment process;
- Must be a high school, college or university graduate with a minimum of 5 subjects high passes for PreMed and 60 credit hours for MD applicants.
- Must have a bank statement showing the applicant can afford to pay the 75% tuition and fees, housing, living expenses, etc.
- A GPA of 3.5 is eligible for re-certification of the PEARLE.E Scholarship in the next academic year. This means you have to maintain a 3.5GPA while enrolled and if your GPA drops below the minimum requirement, you will pay full tuition for that semester.
- Must maintain good conduct and be involved in school activities, community service, and student life
- Certificate of grades in all subjects in the last two (2) semesters for undergraduates seeking to transfer
- Personal Essay and Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcript
African Information/Liaison office(Lagos, Nigeria): 71 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: +2348134462400, +2347053737647
US Corporate HQ & Student Info Center
1755 East Park Place Boulevard Stone Mountain, Georgia 30087 USA and the phone number +1 470 345 0976