Breaking News
Translate
Kenya: Man who woke up in a morgue dies

How 5 family members died of carbon monoxide poisoning

A middle-aged couple and their three children were found dead on Saturday morning inside their house in Githurai 45 area, Kiambu County, Central Kenya. They were suspected to have died due to inhaling of carbon monoxide poisoning. Phineas Ringera, Ruiru Divisional Police Commander said that the father earned a living by selling boiled maize in
Read More

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!