Meet with Matt Dean, Director of International Recruitment at Aston University in Abuja and Lagos on the 12th and 13th May 2022. Attendance is FREE! Please come with your credentials. Click here to register – https://bit.ly/3kHp9zs
Aston University is located in Birmingham, the second largest city in the UK. We prepare students for a successful career through practical teaching and work experience. Our goal is to prepare employable graduates. Our teaching staff bring a wealth of experience from industry to the classroom.
Below are some of our credentials:
- Aston was awarded UK University of the Year 2020 (Guardian Ranking, 2020).
- Offers one year work placement or study abroad opportunity
- Aston is ranked in the top 30 in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2021)
- Ranked 1st in the UK for value-added (Guardian University Guide 2020)
- Aston achieved the highest rating of Gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework TEF
- Aston Business School is among just 1% of business schools worldwide to be triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
- Top 3 in the UK for Business Analytics
- 1st in the UK for MSc Strategy and International Business (Eduniversal ranking)
- Top 10 in the UK for MBA (Economist ranking)
Undergraduates can gain work experience before they graduate. Before the final year of a bachelor’s course, Aston offers a placement year when students can gain work experience in the UK or abroad. At master’s level, students have the opportunity to gain work experience in the UK for up to 12 months with a Tier 4 visa sponsored by the University. See link for one of our Alumni’s testimony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi31-eD0A
Aston University offers scholarships from £2000 to £10500 to enable talented students to study at foundation, bachelor’s or master’s levels and you can join us in September 2022 or January 2023. For full list of our courses, please see link – https://www.aston.ac.uk/courses
Date: 12th May, 2022
Address: The Envoy Hotel, 305 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business District, Abuja
Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Date: 13th May, 2022
Address: Radisson Blu Hotel (Ijakadi Hall), 38-40 Isaac John Street, GRA Ijeja Lagos.
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Enquiries: Call Babs 08136091160, 08096765321 or email [email protected]