Aston University is located in Birmingham, the second largest city in the UK. We prepare students for a successful career through practical teaching and work experience.
Below are some of our credentials:
- Aston was awarded UK University of the Year 2020 (Guardian Ranking, 2020).
- Offers one year work placement or study abroad opportunity
- Aston is ranked in the top 30 in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2021).
- Ranked 1st in the UK for value-added (Guardian University Guide 2020)
- Aston achieved the highest rating of Gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework TEF
- Aston Business School is among just 1% of business schools worldwide to be triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
- Our Business and Management is ranked in the top 100 in the world (QS World ranking)
- Top 3 in the UK for Business Analytics
- 1st in the UK for MSc Strategy and International Business (Eduniversal ranking)
- Top 10 in the UK for MBA (Economist ranking)
Students can gain work experience before they graduate. Before the final year of a bachelor’s course, Aston offers a placement year when students can gain work experience in the UK or abroad. At master’s level, students have the opportunity to gain work experience in the UK for up to 12 months with a Tier 4 visa sponsored by the University. See link for one of our Alumni’s testimony https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi31-eD0A
Aston University offers scholarships from £2000 to £8000 to enable talented students to study at foundation, bachelor’s or master’s levels and you can join us in September 2022. For full list of our September 2022 courses, please see link – https://www.aston.ac.uk/courses
Meet our delegates in Kano on Thursday, 20th January 2022. Attendance is FREE! Please come with your credentials. Click here to register – forms.gle/LtTdgPJauzdE2L7L9
Time: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Enquiries:08136091160, 08096765321, af[email protected]