The largest barrier to entry for cryptocurrency in Nigeria, and Africa at large, is education and VIBRA Africa says it’s about to change that. VIBRA is a cryptocurrency wallet and social app that was created to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency and the usage of cryptocurrency in Africa. The firm teaches beginner-friendly cryptocurrency lessons through blog posts, social media, AMA sessions, and the Telegram crypto community.
To this end, VIBRA is taking it a step further with the introduction of #VIBRAinClass as you can be a part of the exercise while making money along the way.
And here is an excerpt of how you can teach and earn with #VIBRAinClass
What is #VIBRAinClass?
#VIBRAinClass is an initiative to encourage communal learning by enabling cryptocurrency enthusiasts and community leaders to earn while educating the vibrant masses in Africa on the disruptive potential of blockchain technology & cryptocurrency. Because the mission of VIBRA is to help Africans take charge of their finances, #VIBRAinClass is poised at simplifying digital money on blockchain technology to the understanding of everyone in Africa. Making it easy for every Nigerian and eventually African to be able to grasp the concept of cryptocurrency and manage their own investments.
Why Should I Be a #VIBRAinClass Tutor?
There are numerous benefits to becoming a tutor on #VIBRAinClass, this is especially beneficial to creators or upcoming thought leaders who do not have a solid platform yet or are not monetised yet. Tutors can earn up to 400$ in 4 months (>200k naira) or $100 (>50k naira) per class. In addition, students can also earn up to 1000 naira in the class.
● Become a crypto thought leader and build a following and audience on our in-app community.
● Get recognition as a VIBRA associate partner
● Learn more about cryptocurrency in the process.
How Do I Become a #VIBRAinClass Tutor?
To get started, VIBRA needs to ensure that you have sufficient knowledge about digital money, blockchain, and cryptocurrency. Therefore, potential tutors are required to take a tutor assessment and score at least 95% to qualify. Register here.
What are the Terms and Conditions
● All tutors must have a fully active VIBRA account with KYC.
● Upon approval, tutors are required to watch training videos and carefully study the onboarding materials.
● Tutors are allowed a maximum of two classes per month.
● Submission guidelines must be fully adhered to when creating a class.
● VIBRA reserves the right to cancel or amend guidelines at our sole discretion.
● VIBRA reserves the right to disqualify any participant exhibiting signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
VIBRA is positioned to become the easiest and safest way for peer-to-peer in Africa, starting with Nigeria. For more insights on how they plan to do this, follow their medium blog and social media channels.
Instagram — @Vibraafrica, Twitter — @Vibraafrica and Telegram community