Sunny Isles Beach is an affluent community located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. It has been ranked #1 of Top Ten U.S. Destinations by Trip Advisor’s TravelCast, and it nestled in the scenic surroundings between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. Surrounded by the beautiful stretches of white sandy beaches, and only steps away from the top most exciting South Florida attractions and shopping destinations, Sunny Isles provides the perfect setting for the home of your dreams.
St Tropez Sunny Isles is a luxurious condo complex that consists of three boutique mid-rises: St Tropez Center Tower, St Tropez East Tower and St Tropez West, 21 stories each. The complex is towering above the Intracoastal Waterway and offers a perfect vantage point over the marina which is only stepping away from each building and the beautiful and affluent city of Sunny Isles Beach.
Below are five reasons to consider St Tropez Sunny Isles as one of the best candidates for your new South Florida home.
- An essence of an exquisite lifestyle. Inspired by contemporary Italian architecture, the three buildings were designed by an acclaimed architect Kobi Karp. Kobi Karp and his architectural and interior design firm Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design are known for being the masterminds behind the houses for NBA star Juwan Howard and Barry Sternlicht, founder of Starwood Capital Group, as well as Four Seasons Private Residences in Fort Lauderdale. Dedicated to creating outstanding pieces of architecture and making them stand out among other properties on the booming South Florida real estate market, Karp’s designs turn developments into ideal investments.
- A private oasis of serenity and luxury. The three towers of St Tropez Sunny Isles share one base designed in a Mediterranean style. Called the Towne Center and located on street-level it features European-style cafes and restaurants, as well as a pedestrian promenade, which will probably make the residents never want to leave the beautifully landscaped premises of St Tropez Sunny Isles. Each building has only six residences per floor while the residences have semi-private custom-design elevator access which adds more privacy to each home.
- Ideal surroundings. Set on the beautiful banks of the famous Intracoastal Waterway, St Tropez Sunny Isles is only a road across from the Atlantic Ocean and is also close to one of the biggest green areas of South Florida, Oleta River State Park, while the Haulover Park with its famous jogging trails is also close by. Residents can easily access the famous entertainment and fine dining hotspots, such as the upscale Bal Harbour Shops and the famous Aventura Mall, the biggest mall in Florida, by car.
- Top-of-the-line amenities and a lavish territory. St Tropez Sunny Isles’ residents and their guests are treated to resort-like round-the-clock services, including 5-star concierge services, 24-hour security, and valet parking. In addition, the development features a waterfront sundeck with a heated pool, private beach club with cabanas, complimentary lounge chairs, umbrellas, towel services, as well as food and beverage attendants. And for those who get tired from lounging in the sun all day, there is an outdoor entertainment center with beautiful gardens, and a modern fitness center with a fully-equipped world-class gym, a spa zone, and a beauty salon.
- Elegant interiors. The trio of towers features only 270 residences with spacious two-to-five-bedroom floor plans. Each unit features marble flooring throughout, together with an expansive European-style kitchen with premium stainless-steel appliances and floor-to-ceiling windows and wrap-around terraces that let the ocean breezes inside all year round.
If you are looking for a piece of private luxury in the center of the Florida Riviera, Sunny Isles Beach, St Tropez Sunny Isles is one of the best choices you can land on.