Union Bank has announced the launch of UnionAccelerate, a high-interest savings account with zero bank charges for medium-sized businesses.
UnionAccelerate is a full-featured innovative banking solution that helps manage the challenges of high overhead costs and restrictive bank deductions experienced by businesses across the country.
Speaking about the product, Kunle Sonola, Union Bank’s Executive Director, Commercial Banking, explained its benefits while reiteratingthe Bank’s strategic approach of creating innovative banking services with a focus on products that truly meet the needs of customers.
“Offering zero account maintenance fee, unlimited withdrawal on all account variants, and one of the highest interest rates compared to any competing product, UnionAccelerate provides an important opportunity for our medium-sized business customers to leverage on and grow their enterprise with adequate support from us”Sonola said. “All they need to do is call their Union Bank Relationship Manager or walk into any of our branches nationwide to sign up for the account – it’s that easy,” he added.
UnionAccelerate which focuses on new and existing medium-sized businesses offers several features including:
• Free initial cheque books
• Zero Account Maintenance Fee
• Attractive and competitive interest rate
• Unlimited withdrawal on all account variants
• Pay in and issue all clearing instruments i.e. cheques, dividend warrants etc.
• No extra charges for all Union Bank services: on-line/ real time banking, e-banking (both Internet banking & banking via ATMs)
• Can be used as a salary/payroll account. Zero charges will apply on all salary payments initiated via the Union Bank e-payment platform – UnionOne.
• Participation in annual Business Seminars and Business Development Trainings with Certificates of participation awarded
The launch of UnionAccelerate underscores Union Bank’s commitment to providing simpler and smarter banking to customers.