The Zamfara Police Command says it has screened over 2,000 applicants in the ongoing recruitment of 10,000 policemen by the Federal Government.

The Command’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Sanusi Amiru disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau on Tuesday.

Amiru noted that the screening in the state had been successful without any problem.
”We have been enjoying the way and manner that our applicants behaved since the beginning of the exercise.

”The only challenge we faced earlier was that the applicants were not coming to the venue for the screening on time.
”We have screened all the applicants in the Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) and Cadet Inspector cadres, we are now working on applicants in the constable cadre,” he said.

The spokesman warned the applicants to avoid coming late to the venue of the screening and to adhere to all rules and guidelines of the exercise.
He said that the police would not tolerate any form of indiscipline, forgery and bribery among others during the exercise.
The exercise, which began on June 6 across the 36 states and FCT will end on June 24.

Disclaimer

Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of vanguard newspapers or any employee thereof.