Local representatives of the Nigeria Independent National Electoral Commision (INEC) collate figures from the general election in Port Harcourt, capital of Nigeria’s southern oil-rich Rivers State, on March 29, 2015. Nigeria’s closely fought general election went into a second day after failures in controversial new technology snarled the polling, including for President Goodluck Jonathan. AFP PHOTO
Presidential poll: PDP wins in 17 LGs in Enugu
The result showed that the ruling party,Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, had a total of 553,003 votes while the major opposition party,All Progressives Congress,APC, scored a total of 14,157.
Remaining presidential election results and total votes scored by each party in Oyo
OLA AJAYI, IBADAN
IBADAN SOUTH EAST
IBADAN NORTH WEST
IBADAN SOUTH WEST
PDP-18,040….For earlier results in Oyo
TOTAL NUMBER OF REGISTD VOTERS- 2,344,448
TOTAL NUMBER OF ACCREDITED VOTERS-1,730,849
TOTAL VOTES SCORED BY PARTIES
TOTAL VALID VOTES-881,352
TOTAL VOTES CAST-928,606
Sokoto State Results
1. Kware: APC 25,286 &PDP 5,339.
2. Dange/Shunni: APC 31,036 & PDP 6918.
3.Goronyo : APC : 28950 & PDP 7664.
4.Yabo: APC 363589 & PDP
5. Wamakko : APC 46736 & PDP : 6719
6. Sokoto north : APC 44705 & PDP 8687.
7. Shagari : APC 26696 & PDP : 6396.
8. Tangaza : APC 24719 & PDP 4866.
9. Binji : APC 16478 & PDP 4722.
10. Tambuwal : APC 51701 & PDP 7282.
11. Gwadabawa: APC 34929 & PDP 5951.
12. Wurno : APC 24414 & PDP 3928.
13. Silame: APC 18922 & PDP 5029.
14. Sokoto south: APC 48900 & PDP 11048.
15. Illela : APC 33847 & PDP 8287.
16. Tureta: APC : 12648 & PDP : 6121.
17. Bodinga: APC 25084 & PDP 6816.
18. Rabah: APC 19887 & PDP 4994
19. Kebbe : APC 22345 & PDP 3802.
Abia: Orji wins
Governor Theodore Orji was returned as senator for the Abia Central Senatorial District, beating his All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA challenger, Emmanuel Nweke by 65,653 votes to 46,070 votes.
In Osun, Buhari polled 254,739 votes while Jonathan scored 168, 476
Ekiti, Jonathan polled 176,474 votes to 120,332 polled by Buhari.