When liver health is compromised, metabolism becomes sluggish. Many people have tried every diet and herb that has come down the pike, but they still struggle with their weight. These diet pills temporally speed up metabolism, exhausting it so that it becomes sluggish in the long run. Removing toxins from the body, especially the liver, enables the body to improve its overall metabolic function. This often results in attainment of ideal body weight.
Stress chemicals and hormones, such as adrenaline and certsol, must be processed by the liver for neutralisation and elimination; sometimes, these chemicals are stored in the liver when the amount released into the blood stream is too much for the liver to clear efficiently. This contributes to stress-related illnesses such as cancer and heart disease.
Liver Dietary Disasters
The food you eat determines the level of toxic load in your body which, in turn, determines quality of everyday health. Your diet can be supportive or detrimental to your liver. It is not just the foods you eat that matter; your dietary habits can stress this essential organ.
The following can translate into dietary disaster for the liver:
1. Over eating
2. Excess of refined carbohydrates
3. Excess of processed fats
4. Excess of poorly assimilated protein
5. Deficiency of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
6. Low vegetable intake
7. Insufficient fibre
10. Fried foods
11.Pasteurised/homogenised dairy products
12. Fasting while feeling stressed
13. Rushed meals
14. Excess of cooked and processed foods.
Remember, the liverâ€™s main role is to detoxify substances that go through your system. Diet is one area you can make huge strides towards supporting your liver health.
Note that not only are the original chemicals contained in food a factor, in this regard, the chemicals that are produced inside the body are as important too.
How to support better liver function
Here are some basic things you can do to promote the health of this vital organ:
- Drink plenty of water: Consume an amount equalling at least half your body weight in ounces. For instance, if you weigh 140 pounds, drink 70 ounces, and add lemon whenever possible.
- Limit sugar intake: Try to take fresh, organic fruits whenever you have a sweet craving. The fruit contains vitamins and anti-oxidants which aid in liver function.
- Eat as organic foods as possible: Avoid artificial food additives and pesticides. Toxic chemicals in food give an already busy liver extra work.
- Spice up your food and use fresh herbs: Cayenne pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, lemon grass, ginger are herbs that research has shown to support optimal liver function. These herbs are the main ingredients in â€œBody Perfect Healing and Cleansing Cocktailâ€, a liver-friendly drink. Call 08023290833
- Increase intake of green vegetables: Make it a point to have a salad, at least once daily, that includes green vegetables. Also add some bitter vegetables, the bitterness in the greens support the flow of bile, which aid the detoxification process of the liver.
- Add essential fatty acids to your diet: Take one table spoon of fresh, unheated flax oil daily, at least. Other oils you may take could be borage, hemp and evening primrose.
- Partake in a regular, enjoyable exercise programme: Try to fit 20 to 30 minutes of exercise into everyday. This can be broken into two shorter sessions, if necessary. Enhanced circulation in the body improves overall liver function.
- Supplement your diet with herbal formulas: There are wonderful herbs clinically proven to improve liver function. Most of them are found in â€œBody Perfect Cleansing and Healing Cocktailâ€. A bottle of the cocktail will help to prolong life. â€œBody Perfect Healing and Cleansing Cocktailâ€ is a liver-friendly drink; a thermogenic and metabolic booster. It contains all the toxic/fat flushing herbs and spices such as cayenne pepper, ginger, lemon, and Apple Cider Vinegar. If you love life, you should love this drink.
The skinny girl diet!
- Eat breakfast early: It gets your metabolism off to a racing start.
- Eat every three hours: Six mini-meals a day keeps metabolism high; include lean protein, whole grain, fruits and vegetables in each.
- Drink coconut milk: People who drink coconut milk naturally stay at a healthier body weight. Fortress Coconut Milk Powder is best.
- Spike it up: This is very important. Cinnamon, cayenne pepper, lemon and Apple Cider Vinegar help to speed up metabolism and reduce cravings. (They are all in Body Perfect Healthy and Cleansing Cocktail.