Breaking News
Translate

St.Eve Concepts tasks corporate coys on health

By Batholomew Madukwe
Managing Director, St. Eve Concepts Ltd, Mrs. Evelyn Okere has charged Nigerians to take their own health in their hands just as she noted that it was high time corporate organisations in the country show more concern about the health of the populace.

Continued neglect of the health of the average Nigerian, she argued, would tantamount to loss in human empowerment despite other forms of development such as repairing of roads, provision of good transport systems and renovation of schools amongst others.

Okere whose company is into promoting preventive health and  marketing of the  ideology of enzyme therapy through use of digestive enzyme supplements, spoke recently during a media parley. She noted that the company is bringing its enzymatic health and weight management programme to the grassroots, tagged Grass roots Health Check Promo 2010.

“We can help people lose 3.5kg in no time, by using a US manufactured enzyme supplementation. You are guaranteed your money back if you are not satisfied.”

She said the company also provides Live Blood Analysis a service in which a pin prick of blood is taken from an individual’s ring finger and the sample placed on a slide and viewed on a bright or dark field microscope connected to a TV monitor via a video camera.

The image of the blood sample is viewed by the individual. In this process, client has an interactive session with the therapists as the  morphology and blood condition is evaluated.

Chairman of the independent health company, Dr. Mkgeorge Onyung, gave kudos to the Lagos State government but advocated that health of the people should be primary.

Onyung decried the practice of self medication while charging corporate organisations to take “Corporate Social Responsibility” very serious. “Some people invest more in shares instead of their health, yet 65 per cent of medical ailments are preventable, and if we begin to key into the 65 per cent, it will be cheaper for the remaining 35 per cent to be handled by government.”


Disclaimer

Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of vanguard newspapers or any employee thereof.